Posted: April 12, 2019
Honolulu, Maui, Kona, Hilo, Kauai
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Communicate professionally with customers and co-workers.
- Pack / Wrap Household Goods safely and securely.
- Unload / Unpack Household Goods and place into residence at customer request.
- Ability to utilize ALL moving equipment safely.
- Adhere / follow ALL company “Safety” practices, policies and procedures.
- Report all damages and/or injuries in a timely manner.
- Medical & Dental
- FSA & Aflac benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer — Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.