Moving to Hawaii can be complicated for individuals and businesses alike. But with nearly 40 years of experience, Royal Hawaiian Movers, a DeWitt company, makes it simple.
With offices and staff on all major islands, we cover every possible destination — from the mainland, international, island to island — and serve every moving need:
- Moving and storage: households, corporate relocations, vehicles, and more
- Freight forwarding to and within Hawaii: by truck, by ship, by plane
- Logistics: door-to-door services for heavy equipment, medical equipment, and more
- Commercial move: FF&E, office, military, industrial, and more
Moving & Storage
Royal Hawaiian Movers has the equipment, the experience, and above all the staff specialized in moving to, from, and within Hawaii to ensure your move is worry-free — from your free quote to the last unpacked box.
Whether it’s moving furniture and other household goods, storage in Hawaii, or transporting a vehicle to Hawaii, we have done it before and know exactly what’s required.
Our team of professionals has helped move entire households, every piece and parcel from smaller residences like studio apartments and bungalows to ten-bedroom mansions. We also excel in addressing every possible commercial and military moving need.
Royal Hawaiian Movers services all major destinations in the Hawaiian islands (Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and the Big Island), as well as island to island moves, moving to and from the mainland, and international moves.
It all starts with a free estimate. Get yours here.
Whether you’re shipping freight by land, air, or sea, you can trust all your logistics and shipping needs to the freight forwarding experts at Royal Hawaiian Movers and our sister company, Approved Freight Forwarders.
We cover most every freight forwarding need you may have between your point of origin and final points of distribution: consolidation and deconsolidation services, warehousing, shipping, and drayage (short-range pickup and delivery, e.g., from warehouse to port), ensuring a smooth journey from start to finish.Read More
No matter how you prefer to ship your freight, Royal Hawaiian Movers can help, offering comprehensive means of freight forwarding, including trucking, ocean freight (both full container and partial container shipping), and by air.
And no matter where you’re coming from or going to, we are close by with shipping terminals and storage facilities along the west coast of the US and elsewhere. Current locations include:
- Los Angeles
Customers are saying
As with our household moving and freight forwarding services, Royal Hawaiian Movers has specific expertise and staff specializing in Hawaiian moving logistics for our B2B customers. No matter how complex your logistics needs are, we can guide you toward a simplified solution.
And we cover every logistics need: from the planning to the packing to the delivery, and all steps in-between: transportation, warehousing, distribution, and more.
No matter what the timeframe or scope of your move is, Royal Hawaiian Movers’ logistics team will support you in creating a plan and putting that plan into action.
Whether it’s a corporate relocation (from a single office to an entire business), the furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E) needs of a hospital, office building, hotel remodel, school, or other enterprise, or a specialty move such as those required by industrial companies or members of the military, Royal Hawaiian Movers is there from door to door.
Commercial moves require far different expertise than household moves, and Royal Hawaiian Movers has staff and equipment dedicated to the complexities embedded in most every major commercial moving need.
- Furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E): Hotels and motels, workshops, offices, and businesses of all sizes have FF&E moving needs to, from, and within Hawaii. From the packing up of your desks, lamps, and other business equipment, to transportation and/or warehousing, to installation, to just about everything needed for a hotel remodel, our team of shipping and project management experts ensure timely and complete FF&E moving services.
- Offices: Most businesses can’t afford to take a day off, which is why Royal Hawaiian Movers team of office-moving experts focuses on minimal disruption of your day-to-day work when planning every step of moving your office to Hawaii.
- Industrial: Moving heavy or oversized equipment, machinery, medical devices, and other high-tech/high-risk property to Hawaii is best left to the experts. Not only will Royal Hawaiian Movers ensure your industrial equipment and heavy machinery is properly packed-up, but we’ll also ensure that the necessary permits (so often required for industrial-type moving) are in place.
- Military: Hawaii is home to nearly 50,000 military personnel and their families. For nearly 40 years, Royal Hawaiian Movers has made military moving — both Department of Defense sponsored moves, and personal moves made by individual military members — and easier undertaking. Our specific experience in the requirements of moving military personnel and their belongings to or from Hawaii helps make every move seamless. We’re proud to serve those who serve.