Royal Hawaiian Movers, Proud Members of the Community
Royal Hawaiian Movers Gives Back
Royal Hawaiian Movers goes beyond moving to give back to our community. With offices on all four major Hawaiian Islands, we are dedicated to lending a helping hand to show our appreciation to our customers and community.
- For the last two years our Kauai team has worked alongside the Girl Scouts of America to distribute cookies
- Our team was hands on to help with logistics for American Cancer event
- For the past two years Kona has been dedicated to working with The Food Basket, (an Island wide supplemental food network) during the holiday season.
- We continue to participate in the Lokahi Project, providing Hawaii’s struggling families with life’s basic necessities
- Three years running Oahu has participated in the Susan G. Komen Hawaii Race for the Cure.
- We participated in Relay for Life located in Kapolei for the last two years.
- Oahu lends its professional team to help with the logistics and moving services for the following charities:
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Ronald McDonald House
- Toys for Tots
- Wounded Warriors Project
- Hilo continues to give back to the community working alongside Habitat for Humanity
- Maui continues to help with logistics for 9th Life Hawaii, a no-kill cat rescue and sanctuary.