Moving all of your possessions to a new house is already stressful enough. So when you’re selecting a Maui moving company, you want someone who can make it easy for you. Someone who already understands Maui and all of its quirks—the geography of the island, the particulars of your neighborhood, and how to get things done, quickly and easily.
(And, if you’re making an interisland move, even better if that mover also understands the island you’re moving to!)
We’ve had a dedicated team and warehouse on Maui since 2001, so we know the Valley Isle inside and out. We appreciate all of Maui’s upsides—and we understand its moving challenges, including things like:
- Low-hanging wires that can block access in residential areas
- Narrow streets, roads, and one-lane bridges
- Limited parking in high-traffic areas or along neighborhood streets
- Steep roads and driveways
- HOA and neighborhood restrictions regarding equipment and containers
- Traffic, especially construction zones and road closures
- Navigating all of these while driving a full-sized truck, flatbed, or a truck hauling a fully-loaded container
Looking at this list, it’s easy to see why you’d want an expert guiding your Maui move.