Royal Hawaiian Movers Gives Back
Royal Hawaiian Movers goes beyond moving to give back to our community. With offices on all four major Hawaiian Islands, we are dedicated to lending a helping hand to show our appreciation to our customers and community.
- For the last two years our Kauai team has worked alongside the Girl Scouts of America to distribute cookies
- Our team was hands on to help with logistics for American Cancer event
- For the past two years Kona has been dedicated to working with The Food Basket, (an Island wide supplemental food network) during the holiday season.
- We continue to participate in the Lokahi Project, providing Hawaii’s struggling families with life’s basic necessities
- Three years running Oahu has participated in the Susan G. Komen Hawaii Race for the Cure.
- We participated in Relay for Life located in Kapolei for the last two years.
- Oahu lends its professional team to help with the logistics and moving services for the following charities:
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Ronald McDonald House
- Toys for Tots
- Wounded Warriors Project
- Hilo continues to give back to the community working alongside Habitat for Humanity
- Maui continues to help with logistics for 9th Life Hawaii, a no-kill cat rescue and sanctuary.